Law Office Of Abe Shainberg Announces Investigation Of Possible Breach Of Fiduciary Duty By The Board Of Superior Well Services, Inc. - SWSI
The Law Office of Abe Shainberg is investigating the Board of Directors of Superior Well Services Inc. (NasdaqGS: SWSI) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with their attempt to sell the Company to Nabors Industries, Inc. (NYSE: NBR). Under the terms of the deal, Nabors will pay $22.12 in cash per share for a total transaction value of approximately $900 million. Holders of approximately 34% of Superior Well outstanding common stock have entered into agreements to support the transaction and tender their shares.
The investigation concerns whether board of directors of Superior Well have breached their fiduciary duties to Superior Well shareholders by not adequately shopping the company before entering into this transaction and whether the tender offer price to be paid to Superior Well shareholders is adequate. At least one analyst has projected a target price for Superior Well stock at least $25 per share.
If you own common stock in Superior Well and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Abe Shainberg, Esq. directly, via email at email@example.com, by telephone at 212.425.7268, or visit http://www.ashainberglaw.com/superior-well.html.
Mr. Shainberg has expertise in prosecuting investor securities litigation, is a certified and registered arbitrator and mediator involving financial matters, and represents investors in various matters nationwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV