Breeze-Eastern To Ring NYSE Opening Bell Thursday August 12
Breeze-Eastern Corp. (NYSE Amex: BZC) announced that its President and CEO Mike Harlan, joined by members of Breeze-Eastern's Board of Directors and Leadership Team, will ring the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange on Thursday, August 12, 2010, to commemorate completion of the relocation of the company's headquarters and operations to its new facility in Whippany, NJ. After over 50 years in its Union, NJ facility, this relocation is part of a revitalization of the company that includes:
Mr. Harlan explained "We take very seriously the responsibility that comes with making the equipment that heroes use to save lives every week; a prototype Breeze-Eastern rescue hoist was used in the first at-sea helicopter rescue in 1945 and our rescue hoists are used on thousands of search and rescue helicopters around the world today. We are also honored that manufacturers of the newest military cargo aircraft and other aerospace/defense platforms have chosen Breeze-Eastern to provide mission-critical equipment. "
Mr. Harlan continued "We are glad to show that U.S. manufacturing companies can still thrive even in relatively high cost states like New Jersey. We continue to succeed through innovation, safeguarding our proprietary intellectual property, and focusing on specialty areas where we can offer our customers superior value and service. We decided to stay in New Jersey because of our dedicated employees and suppliers and their specialized understanding of how we do what we do."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV