Shareholder Update In Connection With Common And Preferred Stockholders Regarding Buyout Of Superior Well Services
Tripp Levy PLLC announces an update on its investigation into the proposed acquisition of Superior Well Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: SWSI). On August 9, 2010, Nabors Industries Ltd. (NYSE: NBR) and Superior Well announced that they have entered into a definitive merger agreement whereby Nabors will acquire Superior Well Services, through a tender offer, for all outstanding shares of Superior Well common stock at a price of $22.12 per share in cash.
In connection with the transaction, the board of directors of Superior Well may have breached their fiduciary duties by not acting in the best interests of its common and preferred stockholders. The Board, not only may have entered into a merger agreement that undervalues the company’s common stock but also may have prevented its convertible preferred stockholders from receiving the fair value for their securities as well.
If you own Superior Well common and/or preferred stock and you wish to discuss this matter with us, or have any questions concerning your rights and interests with regard to this matter, please contact
Tripp LevyTripp Levy PLLC125 East 82 nd Street9 th FloorNew York, New YorkToll Free: 877-772-3975Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTripp Levy PLLC is a national law firm that specializes in mergers & acquisitions, takeover litigation, shareholder rights, and corporate governance matters in state and federal courts throughout the United States. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV