Goldfarb Branham LLP Investigating SciClone Pharmaceuticals For Investors
Goldfarb Branham, LLP is investigating SciClone (NASDAQ: SCLN) for shareholders who purchased stock of the company. On August 9, SciClone revealed that it is under investigation by the U.S. Government for potential violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. Concerned shareholders are urged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or email@example.com.
“The day it was revealed that the company was under government investigation for potential violations of the FCPA, shares of SciClone plummeted 32%,” securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley said. “Goldfarb Branham LLP has represented shareholders in similar FCPA-related suits across the country and plans to do so again here.”
Goldfarb Branham LLP is investigating a derivative lawsuit against company executives for allowing this to occur. Derivative lawsuits often lead to restored confidence in companies involved in financial scandal and a resulting increase in long term shareholder value. Concerned shareholders are urged to contact the firm at the information listed below.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV