iPad comparisons, however, are wide of the mark. With a 5-inch screen, the Streak's big selling point is its compact size, whereas the larger iPad is geared towards consumers -- and, increasingly, businesses -- looking for a different type of rich media experience.
For consumers, this means reading books, newspapers and magazines on the iPad's 9.7-inch screen, while businesses are already tapping the iPad for presentations, spreadsheets, and specialized applications in areas such as healthcare.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV