To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Wednesday evening.
Procter & Gamble (PG): "Listen to me, this is the type of stock that will start working tomorrow. "
Priceline.com (PCLN): "This was a gigantic short squeeze and I want to start picking at it tomorrow. They've got a great business model over there."Ford Motor (F): "Ford works. If you can get it under $12, pull the trigger." Willbros Group (WG): "This is construction and engineering. I cannot be bullish about it; I'm only recommending Fluor (FLR)." Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings (AAWW): "Let's not chance it, I've got great stocks like United Parcel Service (UPS) coming down; I can't recommend yours. I even like Expeditors International (EXPD) more." Medco Health (MHS): "This is the most viscous overreaction to a great quarter. I'm not backing away. I want to stick with it." -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. *For all you home-gamers, a 'mon-back opportunity means Cramer would back up the figurative truck and load up on a stock. Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing by clicking here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV