Goldfarb Branham LLP Investigates Shareholder Claims Against HealthGrades
Goldfarb Branham LLP is investigating HealthGrades (NasdaqGS: HGRD) and its Board of Directors due to the potentially unfair sale of the Company to Vestar Capital Partners. Under the terms of the transaction, HealthGrades shareholders will receive $8.20 per share. Shareholders with concerns are urged to contact Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
“The transaction appears to be unfair because the offer price is only a small premium over the $7.89 price that the Company’s shares traded at as recently as May 10, 2010,” stated lawyer Hamilton Lindley. “Other factors of concern to shareholders include approximately 21% of the stock is owned by executive officers who have already promised to tender their shares.”
If you have information or concerns about this transaction, you are
encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or by
Goldfarb Branham LLP has significant experience representing
shareholders in unfair buyout cases nationwide. The firm provides
nimble, creative and effective counsel at all stages of litigation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV