RA'ANANA, Israel, Aug. 11, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Retalix ® Ltd. (Nasdaq:RTLX), a leading provider of Software and Services for retailers and distributors, announced today results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2010.
- Total Revenues were $52.0 million, compared to $48.9 million in the second quarter of 2009.
- Income from Operations (GAAP) was $3.4 million, compared to $3.0 million income from operations (GAAP) in the second quarter of 2009.
- Adjusted Income from Operations (Non-GAAP)* was $5.3 million compared to $4.5 million in the second quarter of 2009.
- Financial Expense was $0.8 million due to currency fluctuations and the value of the Company's forward currency transactions compared to a financial income of $3.7 million in the second quarter of 2009 related to currency fluctuations and the value of the forward currency transactions. These amounts impacted the GAAP Net Income and Non-GAAP Net Income, including per share data, presented below.
- GAAP Net Income was $1.6 million, or $0.06 per diluted share, versus a GAAP Net Income of $4.9 million, or $0.24 per diluted share in the second quarter of 2009, including the $3.7 million in financial income referenced above.
- Adjusted Net Income (Non-GAAP)* was $3.3 million, or $0.14 per diluted share, compared to $6.1 million, or $0.30 per diluted share in the second quarter of 2009, including the $3.7 million in financial income referenced above.
- Cash Flow from Operating Activities generated $4 million during the second quarter of 2010.
- Balance Sheet includes approximately $107.5 million in cash and cash equivalents, deposits and marketable securities and negligible debt as of June 30, 2010.