Retalix Announces Second Quarter 2010 Results
RA'ANANA, Israel, Aug. 11, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Retalix ® Ltd. (Nasdaq:RTLX), a leading provider of Software and Services for retailers and distributors, announced today results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2010.
Summarized financial highlights for the three months ended June 30, 2010:
- Total Revenues were $52.0 million, compared to $48.9 million in the second quarter of 2009.
- Income from Operations (GAAP) was $3.4 million, compared to $3.0 million income from operations (GAAP) in the second quarter of 2009.
- Adjusted Income from Operations (Non-GAAP)* was $5.3 million compared to $4.5 million in the second quarter of 2009.
- Financial Expense was $0.8 million due to currency fluctuations and the value of the Company's forward currency transactions compared to a financial income of $3.7 million in the second quarter of 2009 related to currency fluctuations and the value of the forward currency transactions. These amounts impacted the GAAP Net Income and Non-GAAP Net Income, including per share data, presented below.
- GAAP Net Income was $1.6 million, or $0.06 per diluted share, versus a GAAP Net Income of $4.9 million, or $0.24 per diluted share in the second quarter of 2009, including the $3.7 million in financial income referenced above.
- Adjusted Net Income (Non-GAAP)* was $3.3 million, or $0.14 per diluted share, compared to $6.1 million, or $0.30 per diluted share in the second quarter of 2009, including the $3.7 million in financial income referenced above.
- Cash Flow from Operating Activities generated $4 million during the second quarter of 2010.
- Balance Sheet includes approximately $107.5 million in cash and cash equivalents, deposits and marketable securities and negligible debt as of June 30, 2010.
Shuky Sheffer, Chief Executive Officer of Retalix, said, "It was another solid quarter for Retalix that included sequential and year-over-year growth in total revenues and operating income along with continued positive cash flow from operations. We had a good quarter of delivering projects to customers, including our first in Japan. We also won new customer programs including a new customer in Spain. We are continuing to execute on our plan. Our market analysis has confirmed that Retalix is well positioned and our leadership is aligned with the opportunities in the marketplace. We are making progress on developing and enhancing our product offering and services that build on Retalix's strengths and we look forward to continuing to expand upon these efforts."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV