Roy Jacobs & Associates Investigating SciClone Pharmaceuticals, Inc. For Possible Securities Law Violations ("SCLN")
Roy Jacobs & Associates announces that it is investigating SciClone Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“SciClone” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: SCLN), a specialty pharmaceutical company, for potentially violating the federal securities laws by issuing false and misleading statements to its shareholders.
For further information, please contact Roy L. Jacobs, Esq. toll-free at 1-888-884-4490 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SciClone revealed that the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) has informed the Company that the SEC has initiated a formal, non-public investigation of SciClone. The Company has also been contacted by the Department of Justice (“DOJ”), which requested that the Company meet with the DOJ regarding its compliance with the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (“FCPA”). On this news, shares of SciClone plunged 29% to $2.48. The FCPA prohibits a company from making illicit payments to foreign officials to obtain a business advantage.
If you have information that would assist Roy Jacobs & Associates in its
investigation or you are interested in discussing your rights free of
charge, please contact Roy L. Jacobs. Mr. Jacobs will be glad to
personally speak with you.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV