Roy Jacobs & Associates Investigating SciClone Pharmaceuticals, Inc. For Possible Securities Law Violations ("SCLN")
Roy Jacobs & Associates announces that it is investigating SciClone Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“SciClone” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: SCLN), a specialty pharmaceutical company, for potentially violating the federal securities laws by issuing false and misleading statements to its shareholders.
For further information, please contact Roy L. Jacobs, Esq. toll-free at 1-888-884-4490 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
SciClone revealed that the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) has informed the Company that the SEC has initiated a formal, non-public investigation of SciClone. The Company has also been contacted by the Department of Justice (“DOJ”), which requested that the Company meet with the DOJ regarding its compliance with the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (“FCPA”). On this news, shares of SciClone plunged 29% to $2.48. The FCPA prohibits a company from making illicit payments to foreign officials to obtain a business advantage.
If you have information that would assist Roy Jacobs & Associates in its investigation or you are interested in discussing your rights free of charge, please contact Roy L. Jacobs. Mr. Jacobs will be glad to personally speak with you.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV