Retalix Calls 2010 Annual Shareholders Meeting
RA'ANANA, Israel, Aug. 10, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Retalix ® Ltd. (Nasdaq:RTLX) (the "Company"), a leading provider of software and services for retailers and distributors, announced today that it has scheduled its 2010 annual shareholders meeting to take place Wednesday, September 15, 2010 at 10:00 a.m. (Israel time), at the offices of the Company, located at 10 Zarhin Street, Ra'anana, Israel. The record date for the meeting is August 16, 2010.
Proxy statements describing the proposals on the agenda and proxy cards for use by shareholders that cannot attend the meeting in person will be sent by mail, on or about August 18, 2010, to the Company's shareholders of record and to shareholders that hold shares registered with the American Stock Transfer & Trust Company. The Company will also furnish the proxy statement to the Securities and Exchange Commission on Form 6-K.
The agenda of the meeting is as follows:
- To re-elect each of the following members of the Board of Directors of the Company to serve until the next annual general meeting of shareholders: Eli Gelman, Gillon Beck, Ishay Davidi, Boaz Dotan, David Kostman, Nehemia Lemelbaum, Robert A. Minicucci, Avinoam Naor and Itschak Shrem.
- To approve the Company's 2009 Share Incentive Plan for U.S. tax purposes.
- To re-appoint Kesselman & Kesselman, a member of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited, as the Company's independent auditors until the next annual general meeting of shareholders, and to authorize the Board of Directors to fix their remuneration in accordance with the nature and extent of their services.
- To discuss the financial statements of the Company for the year ended December 31, 2009.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts