Spector Roseman Kodroff & Willis, P.C. Announces Investigation Of Inergy Holdings, L.P.
The law firm of Spector Roseman Kodroff & Willis, P.C. is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty by the board of directors of Inergy Holdings, L.P. (“NRGP” or the “Company”) [NYSE:NRGP] arising out of the proposed acquisition of NRGP by Inergy, L.P. (“NRGY”).
On Monday, Aug. 9, 2010, NRGY and NRGP announced that NRGY will acquire NRGP pursuant to an all stock offer. Under the terms of the agreement, NRGP stockholders will receive 0.77 common units of NRGY in exchange for each NRGP common unit they own at the time of the closing. However, the Company may not have adequately shopped itself before entering into this transaction to determine if there are other interested parties willing to pay a higher price for the Company and, pursuant to this proposed transaction, NRGY may be underpaying for NRGP, thus unlawfully harming NRGP shareholders.
Spector Roseman Kodroff & Willis, P.C. has been representing individual and institutional investors for many years, serving as lead counsel in numerous cases in U.S. federal and state courts. Please visit the firm’s website ( http://www.srkw-law.com) for more information about the firm.
If you currently own NRGP common stock and wish to discuss this matter with us, or have any questions concerning your rights and interests with regard to this matter, please contact:Robert M. Roseman, EsquireDavid Felderman, EsquireSpector Roseman Kodroff & Willis, P.C.Phone: (215) 496-0300e-mail: email@example.comWebsite: http://www.srkw-law.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV