NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Decreases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Jaguar Mining Inc. fell 22.0 percent to $6.32.
Federal Agricultural Mortgage Corp. fell 17.5 percent to $13.40.
Fed Agric Mtg A fell 11.6 percent to $10.85.Advanced Micro Devices Inc. fell 8.1 percent to $6.82. Georgia Gulf Corp. fell 7.2 percent to $14.72. Gerber Scientific Inc. fell 7.2 percent to $5.51. Inergy Holdings L.P. fell 7.1 percent to $30.12. American Dairy Inc. fell 7.0 percent to $9.25. Celadon Group Inc. fell 6.9 percent to $13.66. Midas Inc. fell 6.8 percent to $7.72.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV