Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC And Former Attorney General Of Louisiana Announce Investigation Into SciClone Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - SCLN
The law firm of Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC (“KSF”) and KSF partner, former Attorney General of Louisiana, Charles C. Foti, Jr., announce the commencement of an investigation into SciClone Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ("SciClone " or the "Company") (Nasdaq: SCLN) to determine whether it has violated federal securities laws by issuing false and misleading statements to its shareholders.
Shares of SciClone plunged 32% to $2.40, the day after it revealed that it is under investigation by the Securities and Exchange Commission and the U.S. Justice Department over certain business dealings in China. Late Monday, SciClone revealed that the Securities and Exchange Commission has informed the company it is under formal investigation. In addition, the U.S. Justice Department is investigating whether the company has complied with the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
If you have information that would assist KSF in its investigation, or would like to discuss your legal rights, you may, without obligation or cost to you, e-mail or call KSF Director of Client Relations, Neil Rothstein, Esq. ( firstname.lastname@example.org), toll free at 877-694-9510, or via cell phone 330-860-4092, or KSF Managing Partner, Lewis Kahn ( email@example.com), toll free 1-866-467-1400, ext. 200, after hours via cell phone 504-301-7900. KSF attorneys have significant experience in representing both institutional and individual shareholders in securities fraud litigation nationwide. KSF encourages both institutional and individual purchasers of SciClone to contact the firm to discuss the investigation.
For more information on KSF, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV