American Learning Corporation Reports First Quarter Results
American Learning Corporation (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: ALRN) announced revenues of $2,266,090 and a net loss of $49,970 ($.01 net loss per share) for the quarter ended June 30, 2010. By comparison, the Company reported revenues of $1,907,091 and a net loss of $39,770 ($.01 net loss per share) for the three months ended June 30, 2009.
During the three months ended June 30, 2010, revenues increased 18.8% over the comparable period in the prior fiscal year due to increases in preschool programs and school staffing services.
|Three Months Ended|
|Revenues||$ 2,266,090||$ 1,907,091|
|Net loss||$ (49,970)||$ (39,770)|
|Net loss per share - basic and diluted||$ (0.01)||$ (0.01)|
|Weighted average shares –|
|basic and diluted||4,754,900||4,754,900|
American Learning Corporation, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, Interactive Therapy Group Consultants, Inc. and Signature Learning Resources, Inc., offers a comprehensive range of services to children with developmental delays and disabilities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV