School Specialty To Hold Its Fiscal 2011 First Quarter Conference Call
GREENVILLE, Wis., Aug. 10, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- School Specialty (Nasdaq:SCHS), a leading education company providing supplemental learning products to the preK-12 market, has scheduled its fiscal 2011 first quarter earnings conference call for Thursday, August 19 at 11 a.m. Eastern Time. The company's news release detailing financial results for the quarter will also be issued August 19, before the open of trading on the Nasdaq Market.
For a link to the live call, visit the Investors section of School Specialty's web site at www.schoolspecialty.com . A replay of the call will also be available.
About School Specialty, Inc.School Specialty is a leading education company that provides innovative and proprietary products, programs and services to help educators engage and inspire students of all ages and abilities to learn. The company designs, develops, and provides PreK-12 educators with the latest and very best curriculum, supplemental learning resources, and school supplies. Working in collaboration with educators, School Specialty reaches beyond the scope of textbooks to help teachers, guidance counselors and school administrators ensure that every student reaches his or her full potential. For more information about School Specialty, visit www.schoolspecialty.com .
CONTACT: School Specialty Dave Vander Ploeg, Chief Financial Officer 920-882-5854 Mark Fleming, Communications & Investor Relations 920-882-5646
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV