Norman Mineta To Join Board Of L&L Energy
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ L&L Energy Inc. said Tuesday that Norman Mineta, a former cabinet official in the Bush and Clinton administrations, will join its board of directors.
Mineta, who served as Transportation Secretary and Commerce Secretary, is currently a vice chairman at Hill & Knowlton, a public relations firm.
L&L, which has headquarters in Seattle, operates coal mines and other facilities related to coal production in China.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV