Law Offices Of Howard G. Smith Announces Investigation On Behalf Of Shareholders Of Superior Well Services, Inc.
Law Offices of Howard G. Smith announces that it is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of Superior Well Services, Inc. (“Superior Well Services” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:SWSI) related to the Company’s agreement to be acquired by Nabors Industries Ltd. (“Nabors”). The proposed cash transaction is valued at approximately $900 million.
Under the terms of the definitive merger agreement entered into by the parties, Nabors will commence a tender offer for all outstanding shares of Superior Well Services common stock at a price of $22.12 per share in cash. Nabors expects to commence the tender offer promptly, and expects the offer to close by the end of the 2010 third quarter. Following completion of the tender offer, Nabors will acquire any remaining shares of Superior Well Services through a second-step merger at the same price paid in the tender offer. The investigation concerns possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law related to approval of the proposed transaction by Superior Well Services’ board of directors.
If you own shares of Superior Well Services, if you have information or
would like to learn more about these claims, or if you wish to discuss
these matters or have any questions concerning this announcement or your
rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Howard
G. Smith, Esquire, of Law Offices of Howard G. Smith, 3070 Bristol Pike,
Suite 112, Bensalem, Pennsylvania 19020 by telephone at (215) 638-4847,
Toll Free at (888) 638-4847, or by email to
or visit our website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV