Forward Reports Fiscal 2010 Third Quarter Results
Forward Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:FORD), a designer and distributor of custom carrying case solutions, today announced financial results for its third fiscal quarter ended June 30, 2010.
Fiscal 2010 Third Quarter Financial Results – Compared to the Fiscal 2009 Third Quarter:
Fiscal 2010 Nine-Month Period Financial Results – Compared to nine-month period ended June 30, 2009:
Douglas W. Sabra, Forward’s President and Chief Executive Officer, commented: “I am encouraged that we saw further improvement in our operating results this quarter and that we were able to take the company from an operating loss to slightly above break even for the first time in more than three years. The sales increase in the quarter allowed us to make up for a slow start at the beginning of the fiscal year and bring our year-to-date sales nearly even with last year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV