Anadarko Announces Pricing Of $2.0 Billion Of Senior Notes
This news release contains forward-looking statements within the
meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 as amended and
Section 21E of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934 as amended.
assurance, however, can be given that such expectations will prove to
have been correct.
A number of factors could cause actual results
to differ materially form the projections, anticipated results or other
expectations expressed in this news release.
See “Risk Factors”
in the Company’s 2009 Annual Report on Form 10-K, Quarterly Reports on
Form 10-Q for the quarters ending March 31, 2010 and June 30, 2010, and
other public filings and press releases.
Anadarko undertakes no
obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV