The Law Office Of Vincent Wong Announces Investigation Of Possible Breach Of Fiduciary Duty By The Board Of Superior Well Services, Inc. - SWSI
The Law Office of Vincent Wong is investigating the Board of Directors of Superior Well Services Inc. (NasdaqGS: SWSI) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with their attempt to sell the Company to Nabors Industries, Inc. (NYSE: NBR). Under the terms of the tender offer, Superior Well shareholders will receive $22.12 in cash per share for a total transaction value of approximately $900 million.
The investigation concerns whether board of directors of Superior Well may have breached their fiduciary duties to Superior Well shareholders by not adequately shopping the company before entering into this transaction and whether the consideration to be paid to Superior Well shareholders is adequate. At least one analyst has projected that Superior Well’s true inherent value is at least $25 per share. Also, holders of approximately 34% of Superior Well outstanding common stock, including executives of the company have entered into agreements with Nabors to support the transaction and tender their shares.
If you own common stock in Superior Wells and wish to obtain additional information about this investigation and what is being done to advance the shareholders’ interests, please contact Vincent Wong, Esq. directly, via email at email@example.com, by telephone at 212.584.2740, or visit http://www.wongesq.com/superior-well.html.
Vincent Wong, Esq. is an experienced attorney that has represented investors in securities litigations involving financial fraud and violations of shareholder rights.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV