QuinStreet Announces Fiscal Fourth Quarter And Fiscal Year 2010 Results
FOSTER CITY, Calif., Aug. 9, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- QuinStreet, Inc. (Nasdaq:QNST), a leader in vertical marketing and media online, today announced its financial results for the fiscal fourth quarter and fiscal year ended June 30, 2010.
For the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2010, the Company reported total revenue of $88.5 million, an increase of 31% over the fourth quarter of fiscal 2009. For the fiscal year ended June 30, 2010, the Company reported total revenue of $334.8 million, an increase of 29% over fiscal 2009.
The Company reported net income of $6.4 million, or $0.13 per diluted common share, for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2010. Adjusted net income for the quarter was $11.6 million, or $0.24 per diluted common share. Adjusted net income excludes stock-based compensation expense and amortization of intangible assets, net of estimated tax.Revenue for the Financial Services client vertical was $38.7 million for the fiscal fourth quarter, an increase of 76% as compared to the same quarter of fiscal 2009. Revenue for the Education client vertical was $37.3 million for the fiscal fourth quarter, a decrease of 5% as compared to the year-ago quarter. Revenue in the Education client vertical grew 15% excluding changes in revenue from a large education client undergoing a previously disclosed change in their online marketing strategy. Revenue for Other client verticals was $12.6 million for the fiscal fourth quarter, an increase of 96% as compared to the year-ago quarter. Adjusted EBITDA for the quarter was $19.9 million, or 22% of revenue. It was $71.4 million, or 21% of revenue, for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2010. Reconciliations of adjusted net income to net income, adjusted EBITDA to net income, and free cash flow to net cash provided by operating activities are included in the accompanying tables.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV