DELiA*s, Inc. To Report Second Quarter 2010 Results On August 25, 2010
dELiA*s, Inc. (NASDAQ: DLIA), a direct marketing and retail company comprised of two lifestyle brands primarily targeting teenage girls and young women, intends to release second quarter 2010 results before the market opens on August 25, 2010.
The Company will host a conference call on August 25, 2010 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time, which may be accessed live via audio webcast on the Investor Information section of the Company’s website, located at www.deliasinc.com. A replay of the call will be available until September 25, 2010 and can be accessed by dialing 888-286-8010 and providing the passcode 80126569. The webcast will also be archived on the Company’s website.
About dELiA*s, Inc.
dELiA*s, Inc. is a direct marketing and retail company comprised of two lifestyle brands primarily targeting teenage girls and young women. Its brands – dELiA*s and Alloy – generate revenue by selling apparel, accessories, footwear and room furnishings to consumers through direct mail catalogs, websites, and dELiA*s mall-based specialty retail stores.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV