Goldfarb Branham LLP Investigates Superior Well Services Shareholder Claims
Due to the potentially unfair buyout, Goldfarb Branham LLP is investigating the Board of Directors of Superior Well Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: SWSI). Through a tender offer, Nabors will attempt to acquire Superior Well Services for $22.12 per share in cash. Concerned shareholders are urged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Because at least one analyst has stated that Superior Well’s inherent value is at least $25 per share and holders of approximately 34% of Superior Well – including executives of Superior Well – have entered into agreements with Nabors to support the transaction and tender their shares, this deal appears to be unfair,” said shareholder lawyer Hamilton Lindley.
Goldfarb Branham LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders in securities cases nationwide. The firm provides nimble, creative and effective counsel at all stages of litigation. Shareholders with information or concern are urged to contact the firm at the contact information listed below.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV