Goldfarb Branham LLP Investigates Superior Well Services Shareholder Claims
Due to the potentially unfair buyout, Goldfarb Branham LLP is investigating the Board of Directors of Superior Well Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: SWSI). Through a tender offer, Nabors will attempt to acquire Superior Well Services for $22.12 per share in cash. Concerned shareholders are urged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Because at least one analyst has stated that Superior Well’s inherent value is at least $25 per share and holders of approximately 34% of Superior Well – including executives of Superior Well – have entered into agreements with Nabors to support the transaction and tender their shares, this deal appears to be unfair,” said shareholder lawyer Hamilton Lindley.
Goldfarb Branham LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders in securities cases nationwide. The firm provides nimble, creative and effective counsel at all stages of litigation. Shareholders with information or concern are urged to contact the firm at the contact information listed below.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV