Wolf Haldenstein Investigating Superior Well Services, Inc. Board
Attorney Advertising. The law firm of Wolf Haldenstein Adler Freeman & Herz LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty by the Board of Directors of Superior Well Services, Inc. (“SWSI” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: SWSI) arising out of the proposed acquisition of SWSI by Nabors Industries Ltd. (“Nabors”).
On Monday, August 9, 2010, Nabors and SWSI announced that Nabors will acquire SWSI pursuant to an all cash offer. Under the terms of the agreement, SWSI stockholders will receive cash of $22.12 in exchange for each share of SWSI common stock. However, the Company may not have adequately shopped itself before entering into this transaction and, pursuant to this proposed transaction, Nabors may be underpaying for SWSI, thus unlawfully harming SWSI shareholders.
Wolf Haldenstein has been representing individual and institutional investors for many years, serving as lead counsel in numerous cases in U.S. federal and state courts. Please visit the Wolf Haldenstein website ( http://www.whafh.com) for more information about the firm.
If you own SWSI common stock and you wish to discuss this matter with us, or have any questions concerning your rights and interests with regard to this matter, please contact:
|Gregory Nespole or Derek Behnke|
|Wolf Haldenstein Adler Freeman|
|& Herz LLP|
|270 Madison Avenue|
|New York, New York 10016|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV