Industrial Services Of America, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2010 Results
Industrial Services of America, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDSA), a company that buys, processes and markets ferrous and non-ferrous metals and other recyclable commodities for domestic users and export markets and offers programs and equipment to help businesses manage wastes, today reported financial results for the second quarter ending June 30, 2010.
Harry Kletter, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer commented, “The quarter ended with much stronger than expected orders, but we continue to be cautious as certain economic indicators suggest that the current recovery may be slowing.” The company recently announced that its credit facilities had been increased to $48.8 million from $28.8 million. Brian Donaghy, President stated, “We need the increased credit facilities in place for opportunities in our overall recycling business.”
For the second quarter of 2010:
|The conference call can be accessed by dialing:|
|U.S. and Canada Dial-in Number: 877-354-6067|
|International Dial-in Number: 706-758-1711|
|Conference ID# 90249476|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV