Heritage Bank Of Commerce Honored For Philanthropic Contributions
SAN JOSE, Calif., Aug. 9, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Heritage Commerce Corp (Nasdaq:HTBK), parent company of Heritage Bank of Commerce, today announced that the San Francisco Business Times has honored Heritage Bank of Commerce for its philanthropic contributions to non-profit organizations in the Greater Bay Area, in the most recent fiscal year. The bank ranked 48th out of the Bay Area's top 60 corporate philanthropists.
"We are proud of our commitment to non-profit organizations in the communities we serve, especially during these continued difficult economic times. We have a strong desire to give back to our communities and hopefully make an immediate difference for those most in need," said Bill Del Biaggio, Executive Vice President. "Our contributions were distributed amongst a variety of non-profit organizations that serve the needs of children, senior citizens, education, food banks, the arts and other vital social services."
The San Francisco Business Times honored the top corporate philanthropists who made contributions to Greater Bay Area-based charitable organizations in the following counties: Alameda; Contra Costa; Marin; Napa; San Francisco; San Mateo; Santa Clara; Solano, and Sonoma.Heritage Commerce Corp, a bank holding company established in February 1998, is the parent company of Heritage Bank of Commerce, established in 1994 and headquartered in San Jose with full-service branches in Danville, Fremont, Gilroy, Los Altos, Los Gatos, Morgan Hill, Mountain View, Pleasanton, and Walnut Creek. Heritage Bank of Commerce is an SBA Preferred Lender with Loan Production Offices in Sacramento, Oakland, and Santa Rosa, California. For more information, please visit: www.heritagecommercecorp.com .
CONTACT: Heritage Bank of Commerce Diana Olveira, VP/ Marketing (510) 445-2118
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV