Republic Airways Holdings Inc. Q2 2010 Earnings Call Transcript
Excluding fuel of its service revenue wee down $42 million that’s a 15% reduction year on year on a 16% decrease and dark hours the effect of the decrease is Cisco action some of the that we will be doing in our sixty segment and also and the most of method that play the fact that when our recording the regional operation that will be doing for mid west for last year is no longer better than our fixed key results its not being moved every two out branded foreign segment the cost excluding the quarter drop 2% to $7.86 from $8.03 in the second quarter last year.
But that’s really dehydrated someone time in 2009 for our aircraft return cost that pushed our cost out so I sense it so cost performance by year over year on the bright side on the frontier business segment I am very pleased to say much difference to show in last quarter total revenue were up 480 million for the quarter that’s an increase of 9.3% from the combined results of the business of 2009.
The revenues in the second quarter came in $10.76 which is a 2% increase over 2009 and quite a bit better than the guidance we gave of 10.3 to 10.5 our last call regular topics are DPF and management are going to give lot more color on regular performance so also got we did it chief factors of reach of 3 milestone during the quarter we produced an 85.9% factor for entire quarter which compares quite fair with the ATB 81.8% road factor we care and Q2 of 2009 flow cost for that quarter came in $2.34 a gallon that excludes a 3.8 million charge we took for our fuel hedge mark-to-market adjustment. And that's $0.68 higher than the price per gallon we paid in the brand business over the second quarter 2009. And it is focused on the cost difference -- it's about a $40 million head wind in our results this quarter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV