Mercer International Q2 2010 Earnings Call Transcript
Mercer International (MERC)
Q2 2010 Earnings Call
August 4, 2010 10:00 a.m. ET
ExecutivesAlexandra Tramont – Financial Dynamics (FD) David Gandossi – Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer and Secretary Jimmy Lee – President and Chairman Analysts Bill Hoffman – RBC Capital Markets Amil Schiaffino – Cantor Fitzgerald Richard Kus - Jefferies Andrew Shapiro – Lawndale Capital Peter Ehret - Invesco DeForest Hinman – Walthausen & Company Jonathan [unintelligible] - CIVC Christopher S. Dechiario - ISI Capital Rick Sherman – Oppenheimer Phillip Wirtz – Odeon Capital Group [unintelligible] Goldman - Catalyst David Shapiro – Aegis Financial Paul Quinn - RBC Capital Markets Sven Karlen - Wells Fargo Advisors Scott [unintelligible] - Lawndale Capital Presentation Operator
Previous Statements by MERC
» Mercer International Inc. Q1 2010 Earnings Call Transcript
» Mercer Q2 2009 Earnings Call Transcript
» Mercer International Inc. Q3 2008 Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV