H-P/Hurd story updated with comments from H-P's board and interim CEO Cathie Lesjak.
In a statement, H-P explained that Hurd's decision was made following an investigation by outside legal counsel and the General Counsel's Office, overseen by the Board. This was related to a claim of sexual harassment against Hurd and H-P by a former contractor to H-P, it said.
"The investigation determined there was no violation of H-P's sexual harassment policy, but did find violations of H-P's standards of business conduct," explained H-P.
|H-P CEO, Mark Hurd|
|Cathie Lesjak, H-P's interim CEO.|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV