DCP Midstream Partners, LP Q2 2010 Earnings Call Transcript
In addition, during our discussion, we will use various non-GAAP measures, including distributable cash flow, adjusted EBIDTA and adjusted segment EBIDTA. These measures are reconciled to the nearest GAAP measure and schedules provided on our website. We ask that you review that information as well. And now, I will turn it over to Mark Borer.
Thanks Mike. Good morning everyone and thanks for joining us today for discussion of our second quarter results. As you saw in our press release last evening, we reported second quarter results which were in line with our 2010 DCF forecast. In addition to meeting our financial goals, we have been diligently executing our growth opportunities and related business objective which we will also discuss today.
On slide three, you will see our agenda for this morning. I will begin with some highlights of the quarter. I will then provide an operational update including execution of growth opportunities across all three of our business segments. Angela will follow with the financial overview of the quarter.We will close with our outlook and summary. We are pleased with the progress we have made thus far this year. We’re optimistic about the future and believe we are favorably positioned to continue executing our growth strategy as we move through 2010 and beyond.Turning to slide four, let's discuss some highlights for the quarter. Second quarter financial results are on track to achieve our 2010 DCF forecast. We generated distributable cash flow of $24.9 million for the quarter and $56.6 million year-to-date providing a distribution coverage ratio of 1.14 times year-to-date and 1.2 times over the trailing four quarters.In our year-end earnings call, we reintroduced the resumption of distribution growth as a 2010 objective. We declared a cash distribution of $0.61 per unit for the second quarter which is a 1.7% increase.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV