SIFCO Industries, Inc. Announces Fiscal 2010 Third Quarter Financial Results
SIFCO Industries, Inc. (NYSE Amex: SIF) today announced financial results for its fiscal 2010 third quarter, which ended June 30, 2010. Income from continuing operations in the third quarter of fiscal 2010 decreased to $1.0 million, compared with $2.6 million in the comparable fiscal 2009 period. Net income for the third quarter of fiscal 2010 was $1.0 million, or $0.18 per diluted share, compared with a net income of $2.4 million, or $0.45 per diluted share for the comparable fiscal 2009 period.
Net sales decreased 17.3% in the third quarter of fiscal 2010 to $19.5 million, compared with $23.5 million for the same period a year ago. In the third quarter of fiscal 2010:
For the first nine months of fiscal 2010, income from continuing operations decreased to $4.0 million, compared with $6.3 million in the comparable fiscal 2009 period. Net income for the first nine months of fiscal 2010 was $4.0 million, or $0.75 per diluted share, compared with net income of $6.4 million, or $1.21 per diluted share, for the comparable fiscal 2009 period.
Net sales decreased 16.9% in the first nine months of fiscal 2010 to $60.7 million, compared with $73.0 million for the same period a year ago. In the first nine months of fiscal 2010:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV