LMI Aerospace Announces Second Quarter 2010 Results
Outlook for 2010 and 2011
The company also revised guidance for 2010. On a consolidated basis, the company now expects revenue to range between $233 million and $242 million. Gross profit should be between 23.1 percent and 24.3 percent with SG&A ranging from $31.3 million to $32.2 million. Net interest expense is expected to be between $650,000 and $700,000 for the year and the effective tax rate is expected to continue at 36.5 percent. Capital expenditures are planned to be approximately $8 million. Depreciation, amortization and non-cash stock compensation expense are expected to be between $9.2 million and $9.4 million. The expectations for each segment are as follows:
- Net sales of between $159 million and $164 million
- Gross profit of between 26.0 percent and 27.0 percent
- SG&A ranging from $24.5 million to $25.0 million
- Net sales of between $74 million and $78 million
- Gross profit of between 17.0 percent and 18.5 percent
- SG&A ranging between $6.8 million and $7.2 million
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV