Pain Therapeutics To Present At Bank Of America Merrill Lynch Pharmaceuticals Conference
SAN MATEO, Calif., Aug. 5, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pain Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq:PTIE) today announced that management will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Pharmaceuticals Conference in New York on Thursday, August 12 th.
About Pain Therapeutics, Inc.
Pain Therapeutics, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company that develops novel drugs. In addition to REMOXY ®, a unique abuse-resistant controlled-release oxycodone, the company has three drug candidates in clinical programs, including a novel radio-labeled monoclonal antibody to treat metastatic melanoma, as well as PTI-202 and PTI-721. Pain Therapeutics is also working on a new treatment for patients with hemophilia.
CONTACT: Pain Therapeutics, Inc. Judy Ishida, Administrative Manager 650-645-1924 IR@paintrials.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV