Maui Land & Pineapple Company, Inc. Announces Completion Of Repurchase Of Senior Secured Convertible Notes
Maui Land & Pineapple Company, Inc. (NYSE:MLP) today announced that it has successfully retired all of its $40 million of senior secured convertible notes. The Company repurchased the notes at 90% of face value, inclusive of a 2% lock-up fee previously paid to the note holders, utilizing proceeds from its just completed, over-subscribed, $40 million shareholder rights offering.
The Company plans to use the remaining proceeds from the rights offering for general working capital purposes in its resort and real estate development operations.
“The rights offering and retirement of our convertible notes represent significant steps in our continuing efforts to strengthen our financial condition,” said Warren H. Haruki, Chairman and Interim Chief Executive Officer of MLP. “We are grateful for the confidence demonstrated by our shareholders in the long-term prospects of the Company,” he added.
About Maui Land & Pineapple Company, Inc.Maui Land & Pineapple Company, Inc., organized in 1909, is a landholding, real estate development and asset management company headquartered in Maui, Hawaii. The Company owns approximately 24,000 acres of land on Maui, including its principal development, the Kapalua Resort, a 1,650 acre master-planned, destination resort community.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV