Americas United Bank Reports $124.2 Million In Assets At June 30, 2010
Americas United Bank (OTCBB: AUNB) today announced its unaudited 2010 second quarter results. As of June 30, 2010, the company had total assets of $124.2 million, or a 4.0% increase over the June 30, 2009 total assets of $119.4 million.
Second-Quarter financial highlights include:
“Although we continue to add new customers, our growth has slowed as we have allowed some larger balance and higher cost deposits to runoff, resulting in an improved net interest margin. Loan growth was slowed due to the sale of some SBA loans to the secondary market,” said Gilbert J. Dalmau, President and Chief Executive Officer of Americas United Bank.
Dalmau continued, “The second quarter results were unfavorably impacted by a $913,000 write-down on an OREO property and some additional loan loss reserves related to the SBA loan portfolio. Without these expenses, the Bank would have reported more favorable results that would have approached breakeven for the second quarter.“We are clearly disappointed with the second quarter results, but we’re encouraged that our core operating performance continues to improve and move toward profitability. We are seeing ‘light at the end of the tunnel’ with regards to our SBA loan portfolio performance and we remain optimistic for better second-half results,” Dalmau summarized.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV