RBC Bearings Incorporated Announces Fiscal 2011 First Quarter Results
RBC Bearings Incorporated (Nasdaq: ROLL), a leading international manufacturer of highly-engineered precision plain, roller and ball bearings for the industrial, defense and aerospace industries, today reported results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2011.
First Quarter Highlights
|($ in millions)||Q1 Fiscal 2011||Q1 Fiscal 2010||Change|
|GAAP||Adjusted (1)||GAAP||Adjusted (1)||GAAP||Adjusted (1)|
|Gross margin %||31.9||%||32.9||%||31.2||%||32.0||%|
(1) Results exclude items listed in reconciliation below.
“We are pleased to deliver strong results to begin fiscal 2011 as we continue to benefit from demand improvements in the diversified industrial segments,” said Dr. Michael J. Hartnett, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. “As expected, we were able to deliver expanded adjusted operating margins on a year-over-year and sequential basis due to the leverage in our cost base. We are encouraged by the substantial increase in demand shown from our industrial products and the improved fundamentals of our aerospace markets. As a result we have a favorable outlook for year over year revenue expansion over the next several quarters.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV