Hewitt Associates Reports Fiscal 2010 Third Quarter Results
Hewitt Associates, Inc. (NYSE: HEW), a global human resources consulting and outsourcing services company, today reported results for its fiscal 2010 third quarter ended June 30, 2010.
“We made good progress against many of our operating objectives this quarter,” said Russ Fradin, chairman and chief executive officer. “Our Consulting business delivered a more positive growth performance and our HR BPO business remained profitable despite an expected decline in revenue. Our Benefits Outsourcing business continues to compete in a challenging environment, which depressed our recent results, and we remain optimistic about its longer term prospects.
“During the quarter, we took actions to lower our cost structure consistent with our ongoing lean initiatives, namely further streamlining our real estate facilities and implementing operational process improvements. We look forward to the future as we remain focused on providing our clients with exceptional service,” added Fradin.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV