Hewitt Associates Reports Fiscal 2010 Third Quarter Results
Hewitt Associates, Inc. (NYSE: HEW), a global human resources consulting and outsourcing services company, today reported results for its fiscal 2010 third quarter ended June 30, 2010.
“We made good progress against many of our operating objectives this quarter,” said Russ Fradin, chairman and chief executive officer. “Our Consulting business delivered a more positive growth performance and our HR BPO business remained profitable despite an expected decline in revenue. Our Benefits Outsourcing business continues to compete in a challenging environment, which depressed our recent results, and we remain optimistic about its longer term prospects.
“During the quarter, we took actions to lower our cost structure consistent with our ongoing lean initiatives, namely further streamlining our real estate facilities and implementing operational process improvements. We look forward to the future as we remain focused on providing our clients with exceptional service,” added Fradin.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV