Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Investigates Possible Breach Of Fiduciary Duty By The Board Of Grand Canyon Education - LOPE
Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the Board of Directors of Grand Canyon Education (NASDAQ:LOPE) due to allegations that it violated the Federal False Claims Act by submitting false records and statements to the U.S. government. Concerned shareholders should contact the firm toll free at 877-363-5972 or email email@example.com.
Grand Canyon is currently under investigation by the Department of Education and is named in a False Claims Act case for improperly paying enrollment counselors incentive compensation based on the number of students they sign up. The Company recently announced a tentative settlement of this case, but the Department of Education has objected to this settlement.
Levi & Korsinsky is investigating a potential derivative lawsuit against Company’s Board and executives for allowing this scheme to occur. Through corporate governance changes, derivative lawsuits often lead to restored confidence in companies involved in scandals and increased shareholder value.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV