BRF - Brasil Foods Notice To The Market
SAO PAULO, Aug. 4 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- BRF - Brasil Foods notifies that it has lodged an appeal with the Ministry of Agriculture contesting test results which have led to the special ruling of sales of in natura meats from one of its industrial units. BRF understands that this imposition has no basis in law and questions the technical-scientific criteria supporting the methodology adopted for such evaluations.
The Company confirms that the special arrangement arising from these test results is a temporary restriction and affects only one of its plants. BRF further informs that it meets rigorously all the Ministry's recommended legal specifications and that it adopts rigid standards of quality control for all its lines of production.
SOURCE BRF - Brasil Foods S.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV