WCA Waste Corporation Announces Results For The Quarter Ended June 30, 2010
- Reported net income available to common stockholders of $0.01 per share
- Revenues increased 20% compared to the second quarter of 2009, boosted by acquisitions
- Operating income more than doubled from the first quarter of 2010
- Successfully amended credit facility, extending term to January 2014
HOUSTON, Aug. 4, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WCA Waste Corporation (Nasdaq:WCAA) announced today financial results for the three months ended June 30, 2010.
For the second quarter of 2010:
- Revenue was $60.3 million, up 20.2% from $50.2 million in the second quarter of 2009.
- Operating income was $7.6 million compared to $6.8 million in the same quarter last year.
- Net income available to common stockholders was $0.01 per share while adjusted net income available to common stockholders was $0.02 per share.
For the first six months of 2010:
- Revenue was $112.6 million, up 14.5% from $98.4 million in 2009.
- Operating income was $11.2 million compared to $13.3 million in the prior year period.
- Net loss available to common stockholders was $0.08 per share while adjusted net loss available to common stockholders was $0.06 per share.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV