1. Food Technology Service (VIFL) owns an irradiation facility in Florida that uses gamma radiation to sterilize medical devices, food and consumer goods. The shares rallied in March after the company posted a full-year profit of 20 cents a share on revenue of $2.51 million for 2009, compared with earnings of 18 cents on revenue of $2.5 million in 2008. In May, Food Technology Service said first-quarter revenue slipped 1.9% to $661,824, which the company blamed on the purchase of a customer that accounted for 25% of its 2008 revenue. Food Technology added that "virtually all of that revenue has been replaced."
$5 Stocks Least Likely to Declare Bankruptcy
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.