2. PURE Bioscience (PURE) is a bioscience-technologies company. PURE Bioscience's stock spiked to a 52-week high of $3.74 in April after the company said it received U.S. Environmental Protection Agency registration for silver dihydrogen citrate, or SDC, a disinfectant and food-contact-surface sanitizer. In June, PURE Bioscience said it was added to the Russell 3000 Index and Russell 2000 Index, although the stock fell after the announcement.
Altman Z-score: 69.80
Closing Price: $2.68 (Aug. 4)2010 Total Return: 84.8% Current Ratio: 5.80, which indicates PURE Bioscience would be able to pay off its short-term obligations should they come due now. Consensus: Two analysts cover PURE Bioscience, and they are split in their view. EVA Dimensions has a "sell" rating on shares, while Griffin Securities recommends that investors buy the stock. Griffin has an $8 price target on PURE Bioscience shares.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV