3. Rexahn Pharmaceuticals (RNN) is a biopharmaceutical company with a focus on developing treatments for cancer and central nervous system disorders. The shares spiked to a 52-week high of $3.68 in April before the company announced results of a phase II study of its experimental anti-depressant serdaxin. TheStreet's Adam Feuerstein raised red flags about Rexahn's disclosure of what the company called positive data, arguing that the company highlighted a subgroup analysis and was data-mining. In June, Rexahn completed a registered direct offering, with net proceeds of about $9.45 million going toward further development of the company's lead clinical programs, including the funding of Rexahn's Phase II clinical study program of serdaxin, zoraxel and archexin.
$5 Stocks Least Likely to Declare Bankruptcy
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.