3. Rexahn Pharmaceuticals (RNN) is a biopharmaceutical company with a focus on developing treatments for cancer and central nervous system disorders. The shares spiked to a 52-week high of $3.68 in April before the company announced results of a phase II study of its experimental anti-depressant serdaxin. TheStreet's Adam Feuerstein raised red flags about Rexahn's disclosure of what the company called positive data, arguing that the company highlighted a subgroup analysis and was data-mining. In June, Rexahn completed a registered direct offering, with net proceeds of about $9.45 million going toward further development of the company's lead clinical programs, including the funding of Rexahn's Phase II clinical study program of serdaxin, zoraxel and archexin.
$5 Stocks Least Likely to Declare Bankruptcy
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.