4. Uranerz Energy (URZ) is a uranium-exploration company that traded at a 52-week high of $2.50 in September 2009. However, the shares dropped after the company announced a financing deal to raise $17 million, which was used to develop mining facilities at its Nichols Ranch project. In June, Uranerz Energy said it is working to obtain operating permits on three uranium mining units in Wyoming.
$5 Stocks Least Likely to Declare Bankruptcy
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.