NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Decreases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Pitney Bowes Inc. fell 14.6 percent to $21.33.
RehabCare Group Inc. fell 14.4 percent to $18.56.
Titanium Metals Corp. fell 10.8 percent to $20.18.Lumber Liquidators fell 10.5 percent to $22.00. Universal Corp. fell 9.9 percent to $40.31. Owens Corning fell 8.2 percent to $28.95. Universal Technical Institute Inc. fell 7.8 percent to $18.26. Wabash National Corp. fell 6.9 percent to $7.85. Quanta Services Inc. fell 6.6 percent to $20.02. Kenneth Cole Productions Inc. fell 6.3 percent to $12.40.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV