Sina Corp is an online media company and MVAS provider in China and the global Chinese communities. The company is expected to report results for the second quarter ended June 2010 after market close on Aug. 4.
According to analysts polled by Bloomberg, earnings are expected to be 31 cents per share, representing a year-over-year increase of 35%. Sales are forecast to be $92.4 million.
Recently, Credit Suisse (CS) assigned an outperform rating to the stock with price target of $50.10, implying a 22% upside over current levels.China Integrated Energy is an energy company in China engaged in three business segments, namely wholesale distribution of finished oil and heavy oil products, production and sale of biodiesel and operation of retail gas stations. The company is scheduled to report results for the second quarter ended June 2010 on Aug. 5. According to analysts polled by Bloomberg, earnings are estimated at 26 cents per share, slightly above 25 cents per share reported last year. Sales are forecast to be $85.90 million, representing a year-over-year increase of 32%. Recently, Roth Capital Partners assigned a buy rating to the stock with price target of $12, implying a 36% upside over current levels. China Sunergy Co. designs, develops, manufactures and sells solar cells. The Company produces both monocrystalline and multi-crystalline silicon solar cells. The company is scheduled to report results for second quarter on Aug. 6. According to a Bloomberg survey, earnings are expected to increase multi-fold to 24 cents per share from 4 cents per share a year ago. Sales are forecast to be $126 million, representing an 80% increase year-over-year. On July 29, Macquarie assigned a neutral rating to the stock with price target of $5.50, implying a 21% upside over current levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV