Acme United Corporation Board Increases Cash Dividend 20 Percent
The Board of Directors of Acme United Corporation (AMEX:ACU) declared a cash dividend of 6 cents per share on its outstanding common stock. This represents an increase of 20 percent over each of the previous eight quarterly dividends. The dividend is payable on October 21, 2010 to stockholders of record on the close of business on October 1, 2010.
Walter C. Johnsen, Chairman and CEO said , “I am pleased to announce the increased quarterly dividend. Our business continues to perform well and we expect to generate strong cash flow and solid earnings. Acme United has just completed its strongest quarter ever in earnings per share.”
ACME UNITED CORPORATION is a specialized supplier of cutting devices, measuring instruments, and safety products for school, home, industrial and office use. Its leading brands include Westcott®, Clauss®, Camillus®, and Physicians Care ®.
Forward-looking statements in this report, including without limitation, statements related to the Company’s plans, strategies, objectives, expectations, intentions and adequacy of resources, are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Investors are cautioned that such forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties including without limitation the following: (i) the Company’s plans, strategies, objectives, expectations and intentions are subject to change at any time at the discretion of the Company; (ii) the Company’s plans and results of operations will be affected by the Company’s ability to manage its growth, and (iii) other risks and uncertainties indicated from time to time in the Company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV