NewLead Holdings Ltd. Announces The Date For Release Of Second Quarter 2010 Financial Results And Conference Call And Webcast Details
PIRAEUS, Greece, Aug. 4 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- NewLead Holdings Ltd. (Nasdaq: NEWLD) ("NewLead" or the "Company") today announced that its financial results for the second quarter 2010 and six months ended June 30, 2010 will be released before the opening of the market on Thursday, August 12, 2010. The Company will hold its earnings conference call at 10:00 a.m. (EDT) that morning.
To access the conference call participants should dial +1 (888) 895-3561 (US/ Canada) or +1 (706) 634-7259 (international) at 9:50 a.m. (EDT) and request the NewLead Holdings Ltd. Second Quarter 2010 Earnings Call or Conference ID #92184865.
A telephonic replay will be available for anyone unable to participate in the live call. To access the replay, call +1 (800) 642-1687 (US/ Canada) or +1 (706) 645-9291 (international) and enter confirmation code 92184865. The recording will be available from Thursday, August 12, 2010 at 1:00 p.m. (EDT) through Thursday, August 19, 2010 at 11:59 p.m. (EDT).
A live webcast of the earnings conference call will be available at www.newleadholdings.com under the Investor Relations section. A replay of the conference call will be available online beginning later that morning on August 12, 2010 and will remain available for two weeks following the call.About NewLead Holdings Ltd. NewLead Holdings Ltd. is an international shipping company that owns and operates product tankers, and dry bulk vessels. NewLead's common shares are traded under the symbol "NEWL" on the NASDAQ Global Select Market. Following the reverse stock split on August 3, 2010, NewLead's common shares are trading under the symbol "NEWLD" until August 31, 2010. To learn more about NewLead Holdings Ltd., please visit the new website at www.newleadholdings.com . SOURCE NewLead Holdings Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV