Kilroy Realty Corp. Q2 2010 Earnings Call Transcript
Kilroy Realty Corp. (KRC)
Q2 2010 Earnings Call
August 3, 2010 2:00 pm ET
ExecutivesTyler Rose - CFO John Kilroy - CEO Jeff Hawken - COO Heidi Roth - Controller Michelle Ngo - Treasurer Analysts James Feldman - Bank of America-Merrill Lynch Josh Attie - Citigroup Sri Nagarajan - FBR Capital Markets Chris Caton - Morgan Stanley John Guinee - Stifel Nicolaus George Auerbach - ISI Group Suzanne Kim - Credit Suisse Michael Knott - Green Street Advisors Vincent Chao - Deutsche Bank James Sullivan - Cowen and Company Mitch Germain - JMP Dave Rodgers - RBC Capital Markets Presentation Operator Good day, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the Kilroy Realty Corporation's second quarter 2010 earnings conference call. (Operator Instructions) At this time, I would now like to turn the call over to Mr. Tyler Rose, Chief Financial Officer. Tyler Rose
Previous Statements by KRC
» Kilroy Realty Corporation Q1 2010 Earnings Call Transcript
» Kilroy Realty Corp. Q4 2009 Earnings Call Transcript
» Kilroy Realty Corp. Q1 2009 Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV