FirstCity Financial Will Host Its Second Quarter 2010 Conference Call On August 10, 2010
In conjunction with FirstCity Financial Corporation’s (NASDAQ:FCFC) Second Quarter 2010 earnings release, before market open on August 10, 2010, the company will host a conference call later that morning at 9 a.m. Central Time.
During the call, FirstCity management will discuss Second Quarter 2010 results. A question and answer session will follow the prepared remarks.
|Event:||FirstCity Financial Corporation 2nd Quarter 2010 Conference Call|
|Date:||August 10, 2010|
|Time:||9:00 a.m. Central Time|
|Host:||James T. Sartain, FirstCity’s President and CEO|
FirstCity’s web page: http://www.fcfc.com
CCBN’s Investor websites: www.streetevents.com
|Dial In Access:||Domestic: 800-329-9097|
FirstCity Financial Corporation is a diversified financial services company with operations dedicated primarily to distressed asset acquisitions and special situations investments. FirstCity has offices in the U.S. and affiliate organizations in Europe and Latin America. FirstCity common stock is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market (NASDAQ:FCFC).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV